- Mark your calendar for Saturday, September 2, from
9 a.m.- 1 p.m. at the chamber parking lot.
- We will have live music, baked goods, breads, soaps, coffee, honey, Pickles, Wine, watermelons, BBQ food, seasonings, handmade knives, handmade cutting boards, beef jerky, and salsas.
- Come speak with the WCID and learn about the new Smart Water Meters.
- Friends of the Library will be at the market selling books inside the chamber.
- Place your Pre-order for fresh Beef, Lamb, chicken, shrimp, salmon, and snapper. Please visit www.heleyon.com or text 936-315-3102, place by August 25.
THANK YOU to our Sponsors: Amoco Federal Credit Union, Bayou Realtors, UTMB, and Dickinson Festival of Lights.
BRING the kiddos in their Costumes for our Trick or Treating with the vendors.
Bring your FUR-Babies, Reusable bags, and your shopping list to the open-air market.
Stay tuned to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MarketontheBayou
Don’t forget to like & follow our page!
Market on the Bayou
Phone: (832) 534-2583
1911 FM 517 Rd E, Dickinson, TX 77539
#marketonthebayou #gotexan #dickinsontx #shopdickinsontx #Galvestoncounty #texas #cityofdickinson #i45 #Houston
#Farmersmarket #Galveston #Leaguecity #leaguecitytx #webster #bayareahouston
Market by the Dickinson Chamber of Commerce