Non-Food Artisan Vendor Application
Information & requirements
- Sales Tax Permit (if applicable)
Applicants under this category include:
- Products that integrate local agricultural products (milk, honey, olive oil, herbs, etc.) with materials sourced outside of the farmers market to create a health/body-oriented product.
- All eligible products must be created by a local artisan located within 150 miles of the market attended.
- Products should use organic ingredients when available and as many market products as possible & reasonable.
- No craft, jewelry or art items will be accepted.
- Examples: Beauty & skincare products
What is a Non-Food Artisan